Registration Process Explained
Our registration process has changed due to the impact of COVID-19. We are committed to keeping our staff and candidate as safe as possible during this time so we now operate an online process when you register for work in London schools with us.
If you would like more information about the Education jobs we have advertised then please call 020 7105 3499 and speak to one of our experienced Consultants.
You will receive a call from one of our team, and this will either be over the phone, via Skype or on a video call. You will receive emails from us with the registration documents (including the application form) we need you to complete.
You will need to provide the following:
- Passport or full birth certificate & photo ID & NI number
- Right to work in the UK (if applicable)
- Enhanced DBS certificate (must be online registered). If you are unable to provide this Career Teachers will be able to process a new one for you.
- Overseas police check (if you have lived for more than 6 months abroad in the last 5 years)
- Reference information – 2 years for support staff and teachers or back to the point of qualification
- Proof of address – e.g. bank statement or utility bill
Currently we will not be able to receive these in person so we ask that you take clear photos and send them through to us. When we are operating from the office we will ask you to send ot bring these documents to us so we can originally sight them.
- Teacher – QTS or your original teaching certificate including your Teacher Reference Number. Pay scale point - please bring evidence of your MPS /UPS
- Early Years Educator / Nursery Nurse - Please provide your original certificate stating your Level 3 qualification
- Teaching Assistant - Please provide any relevant qualification / training certificates including Maths and English GCSE (if held)
During your registration interview you will be able to discuss your teaching work requirements and provide you with information about our services. The whole process should take no more than an hour.
After your interview the Compliance team at Career Teachers will process your application. Reference checking is critical and so providing clear and accurate reference information will enable us to clear you for work promptly.
If you’re interested in registering with Career Teachers for education work opportunities, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7105 3499 today.