"Hi everyone, I'm Sinead and I am the Relocation Consultant for Europe! I have been working with European teachers for the last year, helping them secure full time teaching positions, finding accommodation and settling into London life. If you would like to talk more about the opportunities teaching in London can offer you then please email me at email@example.com or call 020 7105 3499."
London is a fantastic city for European Teachers to live and work in, all we ask is that you are a fully qualified teacher in your home country, are English speaking, and have the passion to work in London classrooms.
Career Teachers will make sure that you enjoy living and teaching in London through in-depth training sessions that prepares you for the UK classroom, a position within a school so that you can start earning money immediately, assistance with finding yourself a place to live, setting up a UK bank account and money towards your flights.
London is an excellent place to develop your teaching skills, whilst enjoying the multi-cultural and vibrant highlights of this dynamic city. Some of our European teachers start off working as Teaching Assistants and Cover Supervisors as they feel more comfortable doing this. However, if you are a fully qualified teacher in your home country and this is the equivalent to a teaching qualification in the UK then you will be able to start working in the UK as a teacher once you arrive.
Career Teachers run a number of social events for overseas trained teachers so you will be able to meet other teachers who have recently made the move to teach in London.
If you would like more information on living in London then check out our London borough guide or blog to find out more about specific areas.
Click here for a PDF about registering with Career Teachers as a European Teacher, this will answer a lot of the questions you may have concerning moving over.
Call 020 7105 3499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
email@example.com +44 (0)20 7105 3499
Teach in London with Career Teachers
- Teach in the amazing city of London!
- Huge demand for Overseas trained teachers in Greater London
- Hundreds of daily, short-term and long-term teaching positions in a variety of Early Years, Primary, Secondary, SEND schools
- Full orientation training on arrival in our London office, including an overview of the national curriculum, expectations of a teacher in a UK classroom and interactive whiteboard training
- Assistance with accommodation and setting up a UK bank account
- FREE London travel card
- Social Events
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme*
Terms & Conditions
Career Teachers is constantly looking to recruit excellent overseas trained teachers to fill the large number of teaching positions available here in London, UK.
We understand that relocating to the UK can be an expensive time and Career Teachers would like to help.
The dedicated overseas team helps all relocating teachers with the transition from their home country to London. To ensure you receive money back on your flight, you will need to supply a copy of your flight book, and once you have worked 60 days with Career Teachers, you will receive a refund towards the cost of your flight.
Australia & New Zealand: Up to $1000
Terms & Conditions of flight cashback offer (January 2019 - December 2019)
Teachers must be registered with Career Teachers before arriving in the UK
To be eligible for a flight refund candidates must work:
- 60 full teaching days for Career Teachers.
- 6 weeks in a permanent teaching position secured by Career Teachers
- Teachers must provide evidence of the purchase of their flights to Career Teachers. The receipt must show the date the flight was purchased and the full amount paid in the relevant currency.
- Refund of flight costs will be paid as one inclusive payment the week following completion of the qualifying day.
- Payment will be made as part of the candidate's weekly salary.
- Candidates placed in to permanent teaching positions will be required to supply their bank details to Career Teachers and will be paid the refund of flight costs as a one off inclusive payment.
Career Teachers 'Flight cashback offer' is only available once per candidate, only available for Australian and New Zealand candidates.
If you are interested in finding out more about teaching in London then please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7105 3499.