Career Teachers is coming to your University in January 2018 and we cannot wait to meet you and discuss the opportunities the UK can offer highly qualified teachers like yourselves!
When you come to your Universities education fair or one of our interview sessions you will be meeting Claire Welch and Heidi Hinchliffe!
Claire is a very experienced Education Relocation Consultant who has been working in partnership with overseas teachers and UK schools for the last 5 years.
Heidi Hinchliffe is very much like all of you, she is an overseas trained teacher, born and bred in Australia, and made the journey over to the UK almost 20 years ago as an overseas teacher. She taught in the UK for 5 years as a Primary Teacher before deciding to take the plunge into helping overseas teachers move across the globe to London. Heidi is still very involved in school life and is a Governor of a Federation of schools here in London.
If you would like to learn more about teaching in London then please email email@example.com, free phone 1800 796 3126 or come along and meet us at your University!
Here are the times, date and places will be visiting during January and February 2018. If you are interested in meeting us then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
Career Teachers is constantly looking to recruit excellent overseas trained teachers to fill the large number of teaching positions available here in London, UK.
We understand that relocating to the UK can be an expensive time and Career Teachers would like to help.
The dedicated overseas team helps all relocating teachers with the transition from their home country to London. To ensure you receive money back on your flight, you will need to supply a copy of your flight book, and once you have worked 60 days with Career Teachers, you will receive a refund towards the cost of your flight.
Australia & New Zealand: Up to $1000
Terms & Conditions of flight cashback offer (January 2019 - December 2019)
Teachers must be registered with Career Teachers before arriving in the UK
To be eligible for a flight refund candidates must work:
- 60 full teaching days for Career Teachers.
- 6 weeks in a permanent teaching position secured by Career Teachers
- Teachers must provide evidence of the purchase of their flights to Career Teachers. The receipt must show the date the flight was purchased and the full amount paid in the relevant currency.
- Refund of flight costs will be paid as one inclusive payment the week following completion of the qualifying day.
- Payment will be made as part of the candidate's weekly salary.
- Candidates placed in to permanent teaching positions will be required to supply their bank details to Career Teachers and will be paid the refund of flight costs as a one off inclusive payment.
Career Teachers 'Flight cashback offer' is only available once per candidate, only available for Australian and New Zealand candidates.