"Hi everyone, we have been working with teachers for over 9 years, helping them find jobs, relocate and settle into London. We would love to help you make the move to live and teach in London - get in touch by emailing the overseas team at email@example.com or free phone 1800 796 3126 so we can have a chat about how we can support you
London is a vibrant, culturally diverse and fantastic city that will amaze and excite you every day. The teaching prospects in this ever expanding city are excellent and Canadian trained teachers are highly regarded in schools and academies throughout London.
Many Canadian teachers are relishing the opportunity to teach in London where work prospects are much higher than in Canada.
Career Teachers is highly experienced in supporting Canadian teachers relocate to London and start their UK teaching career. This personalised service is tailored to your needs, with both your personal Resourcer and Consultant working to ensure you feel confident in relocating and teaching in London.
Teaching in London will give you the chance to learn from other teachers, manage your own classroom and gain invaluable teaching experience that will positively impact any future teaching opportunities you apply for both in the UK, at home and abroad.
We offer a wide variety of teaching work from guaranteed supply/substitute work, to long-term and permanent positions.
Find out more about our amazing London Experience 2019 programme – where you can enjoy an all-expenses paid trip to London to secure a long-term teaching position.
Getting cold feet about living & teaching in London? Read this blog to find out how you shouldn't let this stop you from experiencing what London has to offer!
Teach in London with Career Teachers
- Teach in London and surrounding areas.
- Huge demand for Overseas trained teachers in Greater London.
- Hundreds of daily, short-term and long-term teaching positions in a variety of Early Years, Primary, Secondary, SEND schools.
- Full orientation training on arrival in our London office, including an overview of the national curriculum, expectations of a teacher in a UK classroom and interactive whiteboard training.
- Assistance with accommodation and setting up a UK bank account.
- FREE London travel card.
- Social Events.
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme*
If you are interested in finding out more about teaching in London then please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 796 3126 and ask for Heidi.
Terms & Conditions
Career Teachers is constantly looking to recruit excellent overseas trained teachers to fill the large number of teaching positions available here in London, UK.
We understand that relocating to the UK can be an expensive time and Career Teachers would like to help.
The dedicated overseas team helps all relocating teachers with the transition from their home country to London. To ensure you receive money back on your flight, you will need to supply a copy of your flight book, and once you have worked 60 days with Career Teachers, you will receive a refund towards the cost of your flight.
Australia & New Zealand: Up to $1000
Terms & Conditions of flight cashback offer (January 2019 - December 2019)
Teachers must be registered with Career Teachers before arriving in the UK
To be eligible for a flight refund candidates must work:
- 60 full teaching days for Career Teachers.
- 6 weeks in a permanent teaching position secured by Career Teachers
- Teachers must provide evidence of the purchase of their flights to Career Teachers. The receipt must show the date the flight was purchased and the full amount paid in the relevant currency.
- Refund of flight costs will be paid as one inclusive payment the week following completion of the qualifying day.
- Payment will be made as part of the candidate's weekly salary.
- Candidates placed in to permanent teaching positions will be required to supply their bank details to Career Teachers and will be paid the refund of flight costs as a one off inclusive payment.
Career Teachers 'Flight cashback offer' is only available once per candidate, only available for Australian and New Zealand candidates.