Teach in London with Career Teachers
- Up to $1000 towards your flight*
- Teach in the amazing city of London!
- Huge demand for Overseas trained teachers in Greater London
- Hundreds of daily, short-term and long-term teaching positions in a variety of Early Years, Primary, Secondary, SEN schools
- Full orientation training on arrival in our London office, including an overview of the national curriculum, expectations of a teacher in a UK classroom and interactive whiteboard training
- Assistance with accommodation and setting up a UK bank account
- FREE London travel card
- Social Events
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
Terms & Conditions
Career Teachers is constantly looking to recruit excellent overseas trained teachers to fill the large number of teaching positions available here in London, UK.
We understand that relocating to the UK can be an expensive time and Career Teachers would like to help.
The dedicated overseas team helps all relocating teachers with the transition from their home country to London. To ensure you receive money back on your flight, you will need to supply a copy of your flight book, and once you have worked 20 days with Career Teachers, you will receive a refund towards the cost of your flight.
Australia & New Zealand: Up to $1000
Canada: Up to $750
Ireland and Europe: Up to £150
Terms & Conditions of flight cashback offer
Candidates must be registered with Career Teachers before arriving in the UK.
Candidates must work 20 full teaching days for Career Teachers to be eligible to claim back flight costs.
Australian and New Zealand candidates may receive up to $750 towards the cost of their flight after working 20 days, and after working for 65 days within 26 weeks of attending orientation they will receive up to $1000.
Canadian teachers may receive up to $750 towards the cost of their flight after working 20 days.
Irish and European candidates may receive up to £150 to cover the cost of their flight
Career Teachers must receive a copy of the original receipt including flight cost, date and name of the passenger.
Refund of flight costs will be paid as one inclusive payment the week following completion of 20 days’ work or after 1 term of work.
Payment will be made as part of the candidate's weekly salary.
Career Teachers 'Flight cashback offer' is only available once per candidate.
If you are interested in finding out more about teaching in London then please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 (AUS) or 0800 453 152 (NZ).