Career Teachers has dedicated Relocation Consultants that are able to assist you in finding your perfect job in a UK school. Our Specialist Consultant for Australia and New Zealand is Jessica. Jessica is based in Sydney, Australia and attends University events and Education Fairs across Australia and New Zealand. Please view our tour dates to see where we will be going next!
Jessica is also available for Skype meetings and interviews to get you registered with Career Teachers and kick off your plans to move to the UK.
Career Teachers will be able to help with all aspects of your relocation over to the UK, whether that may be applying for your visa, getting a bank account set up or finding accommodation! If you want to find out more about teaching in England or arrange a time to meet up with Jessica please get in touch with her at email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 (free phone from Aus) or 0800 453 152 (free phone from NZ).
Benefits of Teaching In the UK with Career Teachers
- $1000 flight reimbursement
- Explore Europe
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- Huge demand for Overseas trained teachers in Greater London
- Hundreds of daily, short-term and long-term teaching positions in a variety of Early Years, Primary, Secondary, SEND schools
- Full orientation training on arrival in our London office, including an overview of the national curriculum, expectations of a teacher in a UK classroom and interactive whiteboard training
- Assistance with accommodation and setting up a UK bank account
- FREE London travel card
- Social Events
If you are interested in finding out more about teaching in London then please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 013 938 (AUS) or 0800 453 152 (NZ).
Terms & Conditions
Career Teachers is constantly looking to recruit excellent overseas trained teachers to fill the large number of teaching positions available here in London, UK.
We understand that relocating to the UK can be an expensive time and Career Teachers would like to help.
The dedicated overseas team helps all relocating teachers with the transition from their home country to London. To ensure you receive money back on your flight, you will need to supply a copy of your flight book, and once you have worked 60 days with Career Teachers, you will receive a refund towards the cost of your flight.
Australia & New Zealand: Up to $1000
Terms & Conditions of flight cashback offer (January 2019 - December 2019)
Teachers must be registered with Career Teachers before arriving in the UK
To be eligible for a flight refund candidates must work:
- 60 full teaching days for Career Teachers.
- 6 weeks in a permanent teaching position secured by Career Teachers
- Teachers must provide evidence of the purchase of their flights to Career Teachers. The receipt must show the date the flight was purchased and the full amount paid in the relevant currency.
- Refund of flight costs will be paid as one inclusive payment the week following completion of the qualifying day.
- Payment will be made as part of the candidate's weekly salary.
- Candidates placed in to permanent teaching positions will be required to supply their bank details to Career Teachers and will be paid the refund of flight costs as a one off inclusive payment.
Career Teachers 'Flight cashback offer' is only available once per candidate, only available for Australian and New Zealand candidates.