"Hi everyone! I’m Isabel, the relocation consultant for Australian and New Zealand teachers! 2 years ago I moved over to the UK from Australia and begun working with Carer Teachers. Now with my Youth Mobility Visa coming to an end I am returning back to Sydney to reopen the Australia office for Career Teachers. It has been a few years since we’ve had an office in Australia so we are really excited to be in the same hemisphere as all our fabulous teachers! The office will be opening in November and we have already started planning our trips around Australia and New Zealand for 2019.
I will be able to help with all aspects of your relocation over to the UK, whether that may be applying for your visa, getting a bank account set up or finding accommodation! If you want to find out more about teaching in England or arrange a time to meet up when I am back in Aus please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 013 938 (free phone from Aus) or 0800 453 152 (free phone from NZ). "
London is a vibrant, culturally diverse and fantastic city that will amaze and excite you every day. The teaching prospects in this ever expanding city are excellent and Australian and New Zealand trained teachers are highly regarded in schools and academies throughout London.
One of the best reasons to live and teach in London is how you can combine your career with exploring a new city and travelling across Europe. We are able to work around your plans, whether that is daily supply so you can spend more time travelling, short term or a long term position for more continuity whilst teaching in London. Teaching in London will be recognized by employers when you return back to Australia or New Zealand and demonstrates your ability to adapt and learn new ways of teaching.
Once you have relocated to London, you will come and meet with the Career Teachers team, attend an orientation so you are ready for the UK classroom, and then either go on interviews or start supply teaching right away. the majority of our candidates already have a position before they move over the London.
To find our more about the registration process with Career Teachers please click here, you can also free phone 1800 013 938 (AUS) or 0800 453 152 (NZ) to speak to Isabel about how she will support you with visa applications, securing a position, applying for a UK bank account and settling in to London life.
The Career Teachers blog also has lots of hints and tips about living and teaching in London, as does our Facebook page; follow us @CareerTeachers
Teach in London with Career Teacher
- $1000 flight reimbursement
- Explore Europe
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- Huge demand for Overseas trained teachers in Greater London
- Hundreds of daily, short-term and long-term teaching positions in a variety of Early Years, Primary, Secondary, SEND schools
- Full orientation training on arrival in our London office, including an overview of the national curriculum, expectations of a teacher in a UK classroom and interactive whiteboard training
- Assistance with accommodation and setting up a UK bank account
- FREE London travel card
- Social Events
If you are interested in finding out more about teaching in London then please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 (AUS) or 0800 453 152 (NZ).
Terms & Conditions
Career Teachers is constantly looking to recruit excellent overseas trained teachers to fill the large number of teaching positions available here in London, UK.
We understand that relocating to the UK can be an expensive time and Career Teachers would like to help.
The dedicated overseas team helps all relocating teachers with the transition from their home country to London. To ensure you receive money back on your flight, you will need to supply a copy of your flight book, and once you have worked 60 days with Career Teachers, you will receive a refund towards the cost of your flight.
Australia & New Zealand: Up to $1000
Terms & Conditions of flight cashback offer (January 2019 - December 2019)
Teachers must be registered with Career Teachers before arriving in the UK
To be eligible for a flight refund candidates must work:
- 60 full teaching days for Career Teachers.
- 6 weeks in a permanent teaching position secured by Career Teachers
- Teachers must provide evidence of the purchase of their flights to Career Teachers. The receipt must show the date the flight was purchased and the full amount paid in the relevant currency.
- Refund of flight costs will be paid as one inclusive payment the week following completion of the qualifying day.
- Payment will be made as part of the candidate's weekly salary.
- Candidates placed in to permanent teaching positions will be required to supply their bank details to Career Teachers and will be paid the refund of flight costs as a one off inclusive payment.
Career Teachers 'Flight cashback offer' is only available once per candidate, only available for Australian and New Zealand candidates.