If you’re an Australian or New Zealand trained science teacher who wants to travel overseas, discover Europe and enjoy teaching in a well-established, supportive teaching environment we would love to hear from you.
Science teachers are highly sought after in schools both in London and the surrounding counties and there are lots of options so you can teach in London in a way that suits you.
There are 3 main ways that we can support science teachers secure work in the UK:
Secure a job via video interview - As teacher training in Australia and New Zealand is considered equivalent to the UK, many schools are happy to appoint Science teachers via video interview. With websites and school inspection reports online you’ll be able to get a good feel for the school and allows you the chance to secure a job before you book your flights. We are working with a number of schools who are currently looking to interview science teachers for full-time positions starting in January 2019.
Guaranteed pay scheme – If you are definitely heading to England and would prefer to visit and work schools in person to secure a long-term position we are able to offer the security of guaranteed pay for daily and short-term teaching work until you secure the position you want. Usually science teachers will secure a full time position within the first 2 weeks of arrival in to England.
Flexible relief teaching with guaranteed pay scheme – If you would just prefer to stay flexible to maximise travelling, then we are able to offer you daily and short-term work. As a science teacher we are often able to find you science teaching work although you may be asked to do some general cover teaching too.
We are able to offer science teachers up to 5 days a week guaranteed pay for relief teaching from January 2019. Please contact the Overseas Team by calling free phone 1800 013 938 (free phone from Australia) or 0800 453 152 (free phone from New Zealand) or email email@example.com
SCIENCE TEACHER JOBS - JANUARY 2019 - VIDEO INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE
We are currently recruiting for 6 trained Science Teachers to work in our partnership schools in Hertfordshire to start in January 2019.
What can our Hertfordshire schools offer?
- All the schools we work with are well-established, high-performing schools. Pupils within the schools are academically driven and high-achieving. There is good parental support and staff have high expectations
- The schools have excellent facilities for both pupils and staff. Science teachers will be working as part of a larger established science teaching team and newly qualified teachers will be offered appropriate support and training.
- All schools are diverse, with many other teachers and senior staff who originally trained in Australia and New Zealand. They offer excellent support and training to teachers who are relocating from overseas.
- Hertfordshire is well-connected to London but offers more rural and scenic surroundings.
- The schools we work with are close to either Stansted or Luton airports which offer regular, low-priced flights to Europe.
- Australian and New Zealand trained Science Teachers are able to access the full support and benefits from Career Teachers relocation service including refunds towards flight costs, accommodation support, social events and guidance with relocation paperwork to work in schools.
We have 4 science teaching positions for January 2019 within schools in Greenwich and Bexley, both areas are in South London.
What can our South East schools offer?
- Our partnership schools are within a large academy chain. They have schools across the South East of England and can offer supportive management and career development opportunities.
- Pupils are from a diverse backgrounds with a range of abilities. Some pupils will require additional support.
- Staff are focused on supporting students to reach their full potential and have consistent management and pastoral programmes to enable them to make progress.
- Greenwich is a beautiful area of London, situated by the Thames River with wonderful parks, green spaces and excellent transport links to central London.
- Bexley is on the Kent boarder and is well placed for day trips to the countryside and coast as well as direct trains to central London and affordable living.
For more details about individual schools and to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All our partnership school offer video interviews for candidates who are applying from overseas.