If you’re an Australian or New Zealand fully qualified Maths teacher who wants to travel to London, discover Europe and enjoy teaching in a well-established, supportive school environment we would love to hear from you!
Maths teachers are highly sought after in schools both in London and surrounding areas. There are lots of options for you to teach in London in a way that suits you best.
There are 3 main ways that we can support Maths teachers secure work in the UK:
Secure a job via video interview - As teaching qualifications in Australia and New Zealand are equivalent to the UK, many schools are happy to hire Maths teachers via video interview. School websites and inspection reports are available online, so you’ll be able to get a good insight into the schools. This will give you the chance to secure a teaching role before you book your flights. We are working with a number of schools who are currently looking to interview Maths teachers for full-time positions starting in January 2019.
Guaranteed pay scheme – If you are definitely coming to London and would prefer to visit schools in person to secure a long-term position we are able to offer the security of guaranteed pay for daily and short-term teaching work until you secure the long-term role you want. Usually Maths teachers will secure a full-time position within the first two weeks of arrival.
Flexible relief teaching with guaranteed pay scheme – If you want a flexible work schedule to maximise travelling opportunities, then we are able to offer you daily and short-term work. As a Maths teacher we are often able to find you Maths teaching work although you may be asked to do some general cover teaching roles.
We are able to offer Maths teachers up to 5 days a week guaranteed pay for relief teaching from January 2019. For more details, please contact the Overseas Team by calling free phone 1800 013 938 (free phone from Australia) or 0800 453 152 (free phone from New Zealand) or email email@example.com
MATHS TEACHER JOBS - JANUARY 2019 - VIDEO INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE
We are currently recruiting for 6 trained maths teachers to work in our partnership schools in Hertfordshire January 2019.
What can our Hertfordshire schools offer?
- All the schools we work with are well-established, high-performing schools. Pupils within the schools are academically driven and high-achieving. There is good parental support and staff have high expectations. Little to no behaviour issues
- The schools have excellent facilities for both pupils and staff. Maths teachers will be working as part of a larger established maths teaching team and newly qualified teachers will be offered appropriate support and training.
- All schools employ a diverse staff including many other teachers and senior staff who originally trained in Australia and New Zealand. They offer excellent support and training to teachers who are relocating from another country.
- Hertfordshire is well-connected to London but offers a more rural, spacious location.
- The schools we work with are close to either Stansted or Luton airports which offer regular, low-priced flights to Europe.
- Australian and New Zealand trained maths teachers are able to access the full support and benefits from Career Teachers relocation service including refunds towards flight costs, accommodation support, social events & guidance with relocation paperwork to work in schools.
For more details about individual schools and to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org