If you’re an Australian or New Zealand fully qualified English teacher who wants to travel to London, discover Europe and enjoy teaching in a well-established, supportive school environment we would love to hear from you!
English teachers are highly sought after in schools both in London and surrounding areas. There are lots of options for you to teach in London in a way that suits you best.
There are 3 main ways that we can support English teachers secure work in the UK:
Secure a job via video interview - As teaching qualifications in Australia and New Zealand are equivalent to the UK, many schools are happy to hire English teachers via video interview. School websites and inspection reports are available online, so you’ll be able to get a good insight into the schools. This will give you the chance to secure a teaching role before you book your flights. We are working with a number of schools who are currently looking to interview English teachers for full-time positions starting in January 2019.
Guaranteed pay scheme – If you are definitely coming to London and would prefer to visit the schools in person to secure a long-term position we are able to offer the security of guaranteed pay for daily and short-term teaching work until you secure the long-term role you desire. Usually English teachers will secure a full time position within the first two weeks of arrival in London.
Flexible relief teaching with guaranteed pay scheme – If you want a flexible work schedule to maximise travelling opportunities, then we are able to offer you daily and short-term work. As an English teacher we are often able to find you English teaching work although, you may be asked to do some general cover teaching too.
We are able to offer English teachers up to 5 days a week guaranteed pay for relief teaching from January 2019. For more details, please contact the Overseas Team by calling free phone 1800 013 938 (free phone from Australia) or 0800 453 152 (free phone from New Zealand) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ENGLISH TEACHER JOBS - JANUARY 2019 - VIDEO INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE
We are currently recruiting for 6 trained English teachers to work in our partnership schools in Hertfordshire January 2019.
What can our Hertfordshire schools offer?
- All the schools we work with are well-established, high-performing schools. Students within the schools are academically driven and high-achieving. There is good parental support and staff have high expectations
- The schools have excellent facilities for both pupils and staff. English teachers will be working as part of a larger established science teaching team and newly qualified teachers will be offered appropriate support and training.
- All schools are diverse, with many other teachers and senior staff who originally trained in Australia and New Zealand. They offer excellent support and training to teachers who are relocating from overseas.
- Hertfordshire is well-connected to London but offers more rural and scenic surroundings.
- The schools we work with are close to either Stansted or Luton airports which offer regular, low-priced flights to Europe.
- Australian and New Zealand trained English teachers are able to access the full support and benefits from Career Teachers relocation service including refunds towards flight costs, accommodation support, social events and guidance with relocation paperwork to work in schools.
We have 4 English teaching positions for January 2019 within schools in Greenwich and Bexley
What can our South East schools offer?
- Our partnership schools are within a large academy chain. They have schools across the South East of England and can offer supportive management and career development opportunities.
- Students are from a diverse range of backgrounds with a range of abilities. Some pupils will require additional support.
- Staff are focused on supporting every pupil to reach their potential and have consistent and pro-active management and pastoral programmes to enable them to make suitable progress.
- Greenwich is a beautiful area of London, situated by the Thames River with wonderful parks, green spaces and excellent transport links to central London.
- Bexley is on the Kent boarder and is well placed for day trips to the countryside and coast as well as direct trains to central London and affordable living.
For more details about individual schools and to apply please contact Isabel, email@example.com
All our partnership school offer Video interviews for candidates who are applying from overseas.