Career Teachers are looking for experienced Primary Teachers to work in and around the Manchester, Oldham and Tameside areas.
We are working closely with a number of Primary Schools in these areas, who rely on us to provide them with staff to cover for planned absences and sickness.
We can offer you day to day, short term and long term assignments that could potentially lead to a permanent role.
Supply Teaching could be a great option for you if you are:
- Looking for flexible work to fit around family/study/travel/other commitments
- Interested in expanding on your existing experience by teaching in new year groups and school settings
- Keen to have a break from the commitment of having a permanent Class Teacher position, by having the freedom of having no planning or meeting after school
- Looking to build relationships and connections with local schools, in the hope of securing a position
What to expect:
- Friendly, welcoming schools who will make you feel part of the team from day one
- Planning left by the Class Teacher
- A working day that finishes at 4.00pm or often even earlier! Once the work has been marked, and the classroom is tidy, you are free to go and enjoy your evening
- A competitive rate of pay, starting at £115 per day and up to £185 per day for longer term bookings (dependant on experience)
- A friendly consultant from Career Teachers, who is available to help and support
Supply Teaching with Career Teachers is fully flexible - You just let us know when you're available to work, and we will find you work for those days. The teaching opportunities we have available may range from 1 day, up to a few weeks or even months at a time.
We would love to hear from you if you are a qualified Primary Teacher (with QTS), of any Key Stage, who is interested in finding work through Career Teachers.
If you'd like to find out more about Supply Teacher opportunities, please get in touch with us or submit an up to date CV.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted