Career Teachers are recruiting for a specialist teacher to start in September. Initially this is a temporary full time role with the potential of becoming permanent.
You will be joining a specialist setting that provides high quality places for children in Year 3 to Year 11 who have been assessed as having social, emotional and/or mental health difficulties.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a positive and innovative teaching team that aims to provide high quality support for the children.
We would like to hear from you if you have experience of teaching in a specialist setting, inclusion unit or a challenging school.
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified teacher with QTS or QTLS
- An excellent communicator
- Committed to maximising pupil progress through setting high standards and by promoting effective teaching and learning.
- A teacher with vision, creativity, drive and enthusiasm to develop the best curriculum for our pupils
- Committed to the inclusion of children with special educational needs and disabilities.
- A reflective practitioner who drives their own professional development through their practice.
- Able to differentiate for pupils with a range of learning needs whilst remaining inspirational
Apply now with your CV - this is a real opportunity to make a positive difference.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted