We are looking for a passionate and motivated Primary Teacher to join our team at Career Teachers.
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident KS2 Teacher has arisen to join an Ofsted rated 'good' primary school in Oldham.
This teaching position will provide boundless opportunities to use creative, interactive and engaging teaching methods that encourage pupils to participate in classroom activities actively and develop cognitive, numerical and verbal reasoning skills.
You will be required to cover a planned absence on a full time basis from January until at least Easter.
To be a good fit for this KS2 Teacher role you will need:
- To have a teaching qualification i.e. PGCE, B.Ed, GTP, SCITT
- Previous in-school teaching experience
- A positive outlook
- Innovative and resourceful teaching methods
- To be up to date with the curriculum, in particular literacy & numeracy
When you work with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continual professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Regular free online CPD courses.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic opportunities, apply now or visit www.careerteachers.co.uk
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted