Career Teachers are looking to appoint a committed, caring and highly motivated Teaching Assistant to work 8.30-4.00pm every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday until the end of this academic year.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting learners aged 11-16 with moderate learning difficulties (MLD) in a supportive specialist school based in Stockport.
As a successful Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Have experience of supporting children or adults with additional needs
- Be able to adapt and respond appropriately to challenging situations
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Be someone who is enthusiastic and motivated to challenge, inspire and motivate students
- Be open to new ideas
- Be able to build positive relationships with the class group, ensuring consistency and continuity on a daily basis
This position is specifically for a candidate that has experience working with pupils either in a mainstream or SEND setting who have additional needs.
Don't miss out on this opportunity and apply now.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted