Full Time Teacher required for September 2022
Career Teachers are looking to appoint a talented and inspiring teacher to join a forward-thinking school in Oldham.
Are you the person we are looking for? The successful candidate will be passionate about improving the outcomes of all children and support the recovery of pupils impacted by the pandemic.
The post is specific to Key Stage Two and initially for Upper Key Stage Two. It is preferable that you will have experience in this phase.
This is a full time, for at least one term with the possibility of it being extended.
ECTs/NQTs and more experienced teachers are all welcome to apply.
We are looking for a Primary Teacher who:
- Holds a teaching qualification e.g. PGCE, B.Ed, GTP
- Is an outstanding and passionate Primary Class Teacher with high expectations of learning and behaviour
- Is committed to inclusion and to provide exciting learning opportunities for children of all abilities
- Has experience in teaching KS2
- Has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum
- Can engage and inspire all their pupils
In return the school can offer:
- An opportunity to work with and be part of a dedicated team of staff
- A warm and caring environment
- Dedicated and motivated pupils
- Excellent resources and a strong network of support staff
- Enthusiastic and encouraging Leadership team
This is a great opportunity to gain a temporary role in a fantastic school. Apply now with your CV or call 0161 839 8005 for more information.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted