Do you have experience working with children in a Nursery setting?
Are you looking for flexible work that fits around your lifestyle?
Career Teachers are looking to recruit nursery practitioners to work at our nursery settings across Manchester.
You will be an essential part of the Nursery team caring for children between the ages of 3 months and 5 years in an integrated care and education setting.
This is a temporary position which allows you the flexibility of picking and choosing the days and occasionally the hours you wish to work to fit around your current weekly schedule. You will be guaranteed regular work on a weekly basis.
- Observing children and using the EYFS to monitor and record their development
- Providing a safe, happy and stimulating environment for the children
- Creating and monitoring activities with the children
- Liaising with parents and taking on key worker responsibilities
- Working well both independently and as part of a team
To be considered for the role, you must:
- Be available for a minimum of 2 days a week
- Be able to work between the hours of 8am and 6pm
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to interact with young children and babies
- Be reliable
- Have least 6 months experience working with children aged 0-5 within the last 2 years
If you feel you are suitable for this position, then please apply with your CV.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted