Year 4 Teacher
Career Teachers are working in partnership with a primary school in Oldham, who are looking to recruit a dedicated Year 4 Teacher to join their team in January. This role will be full time until the end of the academic year.
The successful candidate will be required to plan and deliver inspiring lessons, ensuring attainment in literacy and numeracy is raised working alongside the other Year 4 teachers.
Applicants must be enthusiastic, efficient and inspiring, and also committed to their own professional development whilst being an exceptional teacher.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Teacher who:
- Holds a teaching qualification e.g. PGCE, B.Ed, GTP
- Is an outstanding and passionate Primary Class Teacher with high expectations of learning and behaviour
- Is committed to inclusion and to provide exciting learning opportunities for children of all abilities
- Has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum
- Can engage and inspire all their pupils
- Is a fantastic team player
Whether you are just starting your teaching career or are an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Apply now with your CV or call 0161 839 8005 for more information.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted