Career Teachers are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated teacher of Science to work full-time from January until the end of the academic year.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking school in Tameside with a vibrant, positive, and friendly atmosphere.
You will be teaching Science at both KS3 & KS4, using your knowledge and passion for science to enhance the pupil's understanding of this core subject.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold QTS
- Be an exceptional Science teacher, able to teach to GCSE level
- Have a passion for science and an enthusiasm for teaching and learning
- Have student achievement at the heart of everything they do
- Be committed to the all-round development of the student
- Enjoy teaching students of all abilities, stretching and challenging all students to achieve their personal best
- Employ a range of teaching strategies appropriate to the age, ability and level of students
- Be able to create an attractive and stimulating learning environment
- Have the drive and ability to raise the profile of the subject within and outside school
This post would suit either an Early Careers Teacher (ECT) or an experienced individual.
If this sounds like you and you are looking to secure your next role teaching Science on a long term basis, submit your details today.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted