Career Teachers are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and reliable Teaching Assistant to support a Lower KS2 class in a vibrant Rochdale Primary School.
You will be working closely with the class teacher to support the development of the children on a whole class, 1:1 or small group basis.
Ideally you will have experience of working with a wide range of pupils, including those who need addition support in the core subjects.
To be successful for this Teaching Assistant role, you will:
- Be able demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour that inspire and challenge all children
- Have previous experience of working with KS2 children
- Be creative and committed to making learning fun and engaging for all
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a good sense of humour
- Be willing to play a full part in the life of the school
- Work in partnership with staff, parents, governors and the wider community for the good of our children
If this Teaching Assistant role appeals to you, apply now with your CV or call 0161 839 8005 for more information.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted