Learning Support Assistant
Pay from £70 per day
Are you a patient, compassionate and resilient person, who is looking for an exciting role where no day will be the same?
Do you have a passion for working with SEND or SEMH
We are looking for a compassionate, resilient and enthusiastic SEND Learning Support Assistant to work in a Special School and College for students aged 11-22 with Severe Learning Difficulties, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties including complex medical needs and Autism.
- To provide support for students who require help to overcome barriers to learning
- Deliver learning programmes and support individual pupils, small groups and whole classes during the short term absence of teachers
- Use specialist skills/training/experience to support pupils and assist teachers and give regular feedback on children's progress to the class teacher
To be successful in this SEND Learning Support Assistant role you will need;
- Experience working with young people with SEND
- To support the general well-being of learners within the structure of the school
- To be able to build strong relationships with both students and staff
- To support all learners in their planned structured work in all curriculum areas
Apply now with your CV to secure your next long term role.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted