We are looking for a positive and creative Art teacher looking for an exciting new opportunity. We are currently on the lookout for an Art teacher to work at a school in Mansfield on a temporary basis with the potential to go permanent, position starting as soon as possible.
We are an education agency based in Derby and are working with a school in Mansfield- a school that prioritises excellence in Art education, different teaching practises, and ensures an environment of creativity.
This renowned school are committed to elevating the education of students in Art and are looking for someone with the below to join us:
- Facilitate captivating and imaginative Art lessons tailored for students.
- Cultivate creativity and critical thinking when exploring the subject with students.
- Contribute actively to a varied selection of extracurricular offerings for students.
- Be committed to enriching student's experience of learning the subject.
Why join this school:
- Creative culture - immerse yourself in a school that values and celebrates creativity in teaching.
- Dedicated staff - be part of a team of teachers committed to making a positive impact on student's lives.
- Innovation - join a school at the forefront of educational innovation, utilising the latest technology for an enhanced learning experience for students.
If you are looking to unleash your artistic spirit and make a profound impact at this school, I would be keen to receive your application immediately.
Please send your cv to Yasmine.email@example.com or ring 01332 291723 and ask for Yasmine.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Benefits of working with Career Teachers
Access to Skills Network
Refer a friend scheme
Affinity Extra - Thousands of discounts on multiple high street shops including coffee and cinemas, plus other benefits and a Health & Wellbeing portal.
These benefits are applicable to those who are working with Career Teachers. You will gain access to the Affinity Extra this portal once you start working with us.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted