Maths Teacher required in Mansfield
Here at Career Teachers, we are proud of the high customer satisfaction we get along with our business forever growing, we have now bought our expertise to the Mansfield Area. This means we are looking for some talented individuals to work on behalf of ourselves, and to place into our ever-growing list of clients.
Position Overview: Are passionate and dedicated Maths teacher to inspire and educate students. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching English language and literature to a diverse group of students. This is a full-time position, ideal for someone who is looking for a role to start as soon as possible.
- Plan and deliver engaging Maths lessons that follow the curriculum.
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing timely feedback.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
- Enhance learning by uterlising various teaching resources and methods.
- Work well with colleagues to ensure a holistic educational experience.
- Maintain accurate records of student attendance and performance.
Things we require from you:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to different teaching styles and classroom environments.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Patience, empathy, and understanding when working with students.
- Creativity in delivering lessons and engaging students in the learning process, sparking a real interest and passion in Maths.
- Ability to provide tutoring or mentoring support to students as needed.
Please send your CV over to Yasmine.firstname.lastname@example.org, or give me a call on 01332 291723 and ask for Yasmine.
Job Type: Full-time or Part time
£120.00-£190 per day
- Flextime working options
- Free CPD
- No weekends
- Weekly Pay
- School: 1 year (preferred)
- QTS (preferred)
- DBS On The Update Service (preferred)
Ability to Commute:
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Benefits of working with Career Teachers
Access to Skills Network
Refer a friend scheme
Affinity Extra - Thousands of discounts on multiple high street shops including coffee and cinemas, plus other benefits and a Health & Wellbeing portal.
These benefits are applicable to those who are working with Career Teachers. You will gain access to the Affinity Extra this portal once you start working with us.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted