Supply teachers, we need YOU!
Are you a fully qualified supply teacher looking for an exciting new role starting immediately?
If you are looking for a new role or hoping for your first role as an ECT after completing your PGCE, we'll help you find something suitable.
Career Teachers have fantastic roles available for supply teachers who are looking to work within inclusive, happy, and safe schools located within Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
Here at Career Teachers, we offer great rates of pay and flexible working patterns to suit your lifestyle.
What does working for Career Teachers actually mean?
- You can choose your own availability.
- You can work in a range of schools and chose your preferences.
- You can decide your own travel radius in Derbyshire to suit your needs.
- Weekly pay.
- Support from our great team of education recruitment specialists to enhance your CV and put you forward for roles in schools.
- Continuous professional development training opportunities available to you for free.
What do you need to become part of the Career Teachers Primary Team?
- Holds a teaching qualification - QTS/PGCE/ECT
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or willing to obtain an Enhanced DBS through Career Teachers.
- A minimum of 2 years references (employment/academic and personal)
- Has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Is committed to inclusion and to provide exciting learning opportunities for children of all abilities.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Career Teachers team or would like to know more information, please call Yasmine Kapasi on 01332 291723 or email a copy of your CV to Yasmine.email@example.com
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted