Career Teachers have a fantastic opportunity starting 20th November 2023 for an experienced Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant to work for an Ofsted rated 'Good' School located within Nottingham.
- Are you hard-working and committed to making a difference?
- Do you have experience working with children with Autism?
- Are you looking for full-time work starting in November 2023?
If you answered yes to the above, we think this role is perfect for you!!
You will be supporting a child who has social, emotional and attachment needs. This child requires a lot of support and encouragement with their everyday learning.
You will be working 09:00-15:00, Monday-Friday. No weekends!
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Valid & recognised level 3 childcare qualification.
- Previous experience supporting Key Stage 1 children.
- Previous experience supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs.
- Be genuinely committed and passionate about enhancing the educational and personal development of the child you are supporting.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or willing to obtain a new one.
- References covering the last 2 years.
Why work with Career Teachers?
- Great pay to match the Great Job offer.
- FREE regular online CPD courses.
- Professional support from our experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
If you are interested in this role or any other positions we have across the Derby, please contact Career Teachers on Tel: 01332 291723 or email a copy of your cv to Gemma.Crane@careerteachers.co.uk
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted