Primary Teacher Year 4January 2019 StartLocation Southwark- Full time roleCharlene at Career Teachers is currently looking for a Year 4 Teacher in the South East...
KS2 Teacher - Hillingdon
KS2 Teacher for January start
- Year 3 Teaching position
- Long term, Full-Time KS1 Teacher position
- KS2 Teacher post
- Located in Hillingdon
- MPS/UPS Salary OUTER London
- KS2 Teacher position starting January 2019
- Potential to be a permanent role from July 2019
The Role -KS2 Teacher - Hillingdon
- The school is a "GOOD" school in Hillingdon.
- They believe that learning should be exciting and fun and they strive to be truly innovative and forward-thinking. Alongside a strong academic ethos, they offer an energetic and diverse range of extra-curricular activities, along with enrichment programmes dedicated to increasing learning opportunities for all children.
- They are now actively looking to recruit a qualified teacher to join one of their classes in Key Stage Two from January. They are happy for teachers to visit the school before arranging a formal interview or trial day.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.