Year 6 teacher
- Primary School
- Paid to scale
- Start date April 2021
- Interviewing ASAP
The school is a natural and vibrant school with a new building and an ethos of kindness and acceptance. The school works hard to make sure everyone is included and has a sense of belonging. The aim is to make all children responsible and accountable in a warm environment and believes in a very holistic approach.
The right year 6 teacher will have experience in the UK, excellent behaviour management and assessment.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or an equivalent qualification
- Have recent Year 6 teaching experience
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to complete a new one
- Have easy access to East London
- Able to provide references covering the last 2 years
Trials will be organised ASAP for the right candidate.
What Career Teachers has to offer:
* Career Teachers encourage experienced teacher and newly qualified teachers to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
* Paid to scale
* Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
* Opportunities to progress your career
* Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
* Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. - Attend an interview in person;- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted