Year 3 Teacher
A full-time permanent Year 3 Teacher position has become available to start in September 2020 at an outstanding 2-form entry in Hackney, within walking distance from London Fields Station.
The 3 form-entry school is looking to interview as soon as possible, with an early handover. The right Key Stage 2 teacher will be paid to scale. The school invests a lot or resources to ensure teachers have an excellent work-life balance.
- Every class has a full-time teaching assistant
- A PPA day is allocated fortnightly
- There is a lot of support from SLT
- No meetings outside of school hours
- Recent renovations have been made to the building
The right KS2 teacher will have experience teaching Year 3 in the UK, excellent behaviour management and assessment. As there is a lot of support from the school expectations are high. The role has become available as the current year 3 teacher decided to leave education to pursue a different career.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or an equivalent qualification
- Have recent Year 3 teaching experience
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to complete a new one
- Have easy access to East London
- Able to provide references covering the last 2 years
Call Excel at 02071053499 to Apply!
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted