Student Welfare Assistant & First aider
Monday-Friday, full time & ongoing ASAP start
£75 per day Post 16 College, Leicester
We are looking for a Student Welfare Assistant to join one of our partner Post 16 Colleges, which is located in the heart of Leicester. This is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
YOU only need to apply for this role if you have a full First Aid Certificate, which MUST be in date. You will also need to evidence this.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0116 277 6400
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the supervision, safety and welfare of students around the school including the common grounds and circulation areas.
The Student Welfare Assistant duties will include:
A First Aider / Responder to all emergencies that may happen within the College
***Please note, to apply for this role, you must have a First Aid at Work Certificate, which needs to be in date. The course you would have taken to obtain the certificate would have lasted for 3 days. Other First Aid Certificates will not be accepted.
- Support the track and trace within the College, ensuring that all correct data is inputted correctly into the system, and all students who need to self-isolate, are doing so.
- To patrol the College site during lesson transition, moving on students to lesson where necessary
- To report any incidents where students have acted in a manned deemed to be dangerous, defiant or disrespectful.
- Degree level qualification * Experience working within a school setting (open to experience)
- Enhanced DBS registered on the Online Update Service
- An excellent and bubbly personality!
Please apply today if you are interested, as we are looking for you to start week commencing 08th November 2021
Please send your CV asap to email@example.com or call Demetrious on 0116 277 6400.
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a Teams registration interview
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted