Reception Teacher UxbridgeSeptember StartLong-term A Primary school based in Uxbridge would like to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious Early Years Teacher to start in September....
Early Years/Reception Teacher
Primary School located in East London
A fantastic Primary school based in Walthamstow would like to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious Early Years Teacher to start in September. You will be working within a friendly and supportive team who aim to provide the necessary support and guidance. The school can also offer a range of professional development opportunities in an environment with an innovative and highly effective approach to school improvement.
They are considering experienced, fully qualified teachers. This is an excellent opportunity for Teachers looking to further their career within a high achieving school with motivated pupils. If you feel you have the drive and commitment to succeed in this role we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be:
* Positive in their approach to teaching, managing behaviour and their own professional development
* Able to make learning fun and engaging for students
* Able to demonstrate excellent and creative teaching practice, which results in outstanding achievement for every pupil.
* Passionate, dedicated, enthusiastic and imaginative
* Hard-working and a great team player serving the school community.
The school can offer:
* Professional development and career opportunities
* The opportunity to work in a high achieving and supportive school
* An innovative, fair and supportive leadership team and inspirational governing body
* Well-behaved and motivated pupils
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.