Unmissable Opportunity for a Year 5 Primary Teacher in Hemel Hempstead, UK!
Are you passionate about nurturing young minds through physical education? We have a fantastic full-time opportunity for a Year 5 Teacher in a dynamic primary school located in Hemel Hempstead.
Why Join Us?
- Our school, rated 'Good' by Ofsted and is known for its dedication to student development and staff progression.
- Benefit from excellent public transport links, including bus
- Work hours: 0830-1530
- Responsibilities: Lesson planning, marking, parent evenings, reports, and potential after-school activities.
- Holds QTS or equivalent qualification.
- Has recent, relevant experience in the subject.
- Is flexible and committed with a passion for teaching.
- Has a current DBS or is willing to complete a new one.
- Has easy access to Hemel Hempstead
Benefits with Career Teachers:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Professional support from experienced consultants.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant.
- Free face-to-face CPD courses.
Starting September 2023, this position offers you the chance to make a significant difference in the world of education. If you're passionate and committed to inspiring young boys through primary teacher, apply now and join our supportive and vibrant team in Hemel Hempstead!
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Benefits of working with Career Teachers
Access to Skills Network
Refer a friend scheme
Affinity Extra - Thousands of discounts on multiple high street shops including coffee and cinemas, plus other benefits and a Health & Wellbeing portal.
These benefits are applicable to those who are working with Career Teachers. You will gain access to the Affinity Extra this portal once you start working with us.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted