Are you seeking a new challenge? Career Teachers are recruiting Nursery Practitioners. Due to an increase in demand for experienced supply Nursery Practitioners, we are keen to hear from Nursery Practitioners across all ages who can easily access schools around St Albans.
We are looking for Level 3 Nursery Practitioners
The ideal candidate will:
- Dedicated, inspiring and engaging
- Have previous experience working in an Early Years setting
- Have level 3 childcare qualification
- supporting children across development stages from 0 to 5 years old
- You will be combining your knowledge of early years framework and interactive play techniques with your compassion and understanding of the varying needs and abilities.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Provide high quality and professional care for children within the nursery
- Ensure the legal and statutory requirements are met
- Assist in social, emotional, educational and practical development
- Feed suitable meals, snacks and drinks
- Change nappies or help to potty/toilet train
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure the safe and stimulating environment for the children
- Carry out basic administrative duties, such as keeping children's records up to date
- Have current knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk/
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a brand-new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £250/ £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted