Are you seeking a new challenge? Career Teachers are recruiting Primary Teachers and Newly Qualified Teachers. Due to an increase in demand for experienced supply teachers, we are keen to hear from Primary teachers across all Stages who can easily access school around Watford.
Supply Teacher - No Planning or Marking
Benefits of Supply Teaching
Supply teaching allows teachers the flexibility of teaching their specialist subject without the hassle of planning and marking. It also enables retired teachers the opportunity to work on a day-to-day basis, while allowing those with other commitments the option of casual and flexible working hours.
We are looking for NQT and Experienced Primary Teachers
The ideal candidate will:
- Dedicated, inspiring and engaging.
- Assesses individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis.
- Maintains positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies.
- Monitors pupil's development through effective quality marking and set targets for progress.
- Assesses and records pupil's progress systematically and keeps records to check learning is understood and completed, monitors strengths and weaknesses, informs future planning and recognises the level at which each pupil is achieving.
- Is committed to ensuring pupils make good, sustained progress and encourage pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
You will have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), after completing a PGCE, Graduate Teaching Program (GTP), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), QTLS or equivalent overseas teaching qualification.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk/
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a brand-new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £250/ £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
- Career Teachers follows Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12-week qualifying period. Please ask us for further details.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted