- Qualified Senco/ Deputy Headteacher
- London Borough Wandsworth
- Full Time
- £200-£270 per day
Career Teachers are currently working with a Primary School in Wandsworth who are seeking a Senco to start asap or September 2022
The school holds a "Good" Ofsted grade, the school prides themselves in their supportive and creative environment for both students and staff alike and are committed to providing a high-quality professional development.
As Senco you will be required to be proactive and happy to take on additional responsibility throughout the year and develop the learning of all pupils.
- Referrals to appropriate agencies and transfer of paperwork for pupils
- Managing the logistical aspects of IPP meetings, including inviting parents and liaising with teachers to find appropriate times
- Appropriate assessments of pupils identified as having extra need
- Support in writing EHC plans as appropriate
- Monitoring of the SEN register as appropriate
- The development of intervention materials in collaboration with the Teachers
- Analysis of data with regard to SEN and more able cohorts
- To lead groups and work with individuals to support additional learning needs, as and when required
- To monitor the Inclusion action plan and contribute to analysis of it
The ideal candidate will need to be flexible and accommodating and passionate about the progress of students inside the classroom and outside.
To apply for this role, you MUST have:
- Must have a senco qualification
- A good academic background
- Excellent communication skills - spoken and written
- Good organisation skills
- QTS or overseas teaching qualification
- Right to work in the Uk
- Leadership experience desirable
If you feel like you meet the criteria of this amazing role, send your CV today or call Teresa on 0207 105 3499
Successful Applicants will be subject to references and an current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit www.careerteachers.co.uk
When you work with Career Teachers, we offer;
Competitive rates of pay
Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
Opportunities to progress your career
Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
Free face to face CPD courses.
To apply today! please send you Cv to Teresa.email@example.com
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £200 of Love2shop vouchers for every teacher & teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted