I am currently working with a 'Good' rated by ofsted three form entry school based in the Borough of Greenwich who are looking to take on a KS2 teacher
The school is expanding and are able to offer a positive, supportive and happy environment and a commitment to continuing professional development.
- Experience in teaching a KS2 classes
- Hold QTS qualification or an overseas teaching certificate recognised by Naric
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a flexible approach
- Existing DBS on the update service
- Be an energetic and inspiring teacher
- inspiring and reflective in their classroom practice
- creative and dynamic in your approach to teaching and learning
- committed to high standards of achievement, progress and behaviour for all
- Highly organised, motivational and flexible.
Why Work With Career Teachers?
- Competitive pay rates
- Free CPD Training in a vast range of courses
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible roles to suit your needs
- Fantastic, high achieving London schools
Apply to this role today and call Teresa on 0207 105 3499 or email email@example.com
Do you know a TEACHER or SUPPORT STAFF? Recommend someone to us and earn yourself up to £300 in Amazon vouchers!
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted