- Location - Purley Croydon
- Salary £32,000-£39,000
- Start Date Asap
- Full Time/Permanent
Are you a Nursery Manager, deputy Manager or room leader looking for a new role? Career teachers have an exciting opportunity for Nursery Manager who is able to ensure the smooth running of a day nursery in the London borough of Croydon.
- Delivering and ensuring a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0-5 years.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the setting.
- Managing staff within the nursery.
- Ensuring that the nursery is a safe environment for children, staff and others.
- Developing partnerships with parents and carers to increase involvement in their child's development.
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in Children and Young Peoples Workforce or equivalent.
- Paediatric First Aid
- A minimum of 2 years recent experience, working in a Preschool /Nursery setting, ideally already in a senior practitioner or room leader role.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and current Ofsted statutory guidance.
- Knowledge and proven practical experience of implementing good quality learning opportunities.
- Reliable, enthusiastic, flexible and a calm and caring nature.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this fantastic role, please apply Today by sending your most recent CV, or contact Teresa Mwangolo on 0207 105 3499 to hear more information on this fantastic opportunity!
The benefits of working with Career Teachers:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Excellent program of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses, completely free of charge
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted