Career teachers are working with a school who have an exciting opportunity to work as a year 5 teacher. The school is an outstanding school based in the London Borough of Lambeth.
Year 5 Teacher
Location - Brixton
Start Date - Jan
Daily Rate £130-200
The school is a primary school located close to public transport links in Brixton and offers a fantastic learning environment, where all staff contribute to the friendly & supportive working environment.
The school work collectively to achieve the following objectives
- A highly stimulating learning environment
- Mutual respect and understanding
- An inclusive education
- Very high standards and expectations
- Development of self-motivation, independence, positive attitudes and confidence.
For the position you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or an equivalent qualification
- Have extensive KS2 experience
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum
- Is an outstanding and passionate Primary Class Teacher with high expectations of learning and behaviour
- Be a hardworking and committed individual who enjoys working as part of a team
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to complete a new one
Apply for this role today!
Please send your CV to Teresa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful Applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit www.careerteachers.co.uk
When you work with Career Teachers, we offer;
Competitive rates of pay
Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
Opportunities to progress your career
Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted