- Year 3 teacher
- Start date Jan
- London Borough of Lambeth
- Full Time
- ECT welcome to apply
- Salary M1-M6
This two-form entry school is part of a collaborative federation of local primary schools and serves a diverse, open and accepting community. The school are looking to develop their team and appoint an exceptional teacher who will engage and inspire pupils, providing them with excellent educational experiences.
Inclusion is at the heart of this school, and they pride themselves on identifying and removing barriers to learning so that all pupils, regardless of their ability or starting point, achieve their full potential and develop into intelligent, creative thinkers with a thirst for lifelong learning.
Starting January or sooner this is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident Primary Teacher.
This primary teaching position at a Good Ofsted rated primary school in the London borough of Lambeth, will provide boundless opportunities to use creative, interactive and engaging teaching methods that encourage pupils to participate in classroom activities actively and develop cognitive, numerical and verbal reasoning skills.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Teacher who:
- Holds a teaching qualification e.g. PGCE, B.Ed, GTP
- Has experience in teaching year 3 KS2
- Has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum
- Is an outstanding and passionate Primary Class Teacher with high expectations of learning and behaviour
- Is committed to inclusion and to provide exciting learning opportunities for children of all abilities
- Passionate about working with children
- Is a fantastic team player
- The ability to use a computer and the primary office software packages competently, including - Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), or equivalent, including English, Maths and Science
- An Undergraduate Education Degree Or a degree in any subject and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or Professional Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE - Scotland)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Previous in-school teaching experience.
- Fluent level of English, both spoken and written.
Apply Today! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Excellent program of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses, completely free of charge
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted