Career Teachers are currently working with a Oitsanding Primary School in Southwark who are looking for an exceptional subject leader to lead computing across the school.
Starting September 2021 - temp to perm position.
The school is located in the London borough of Southwark and has excellent transport links. The school is an outstanding 2 form entry school with a friendly supportive staff team and supportive Headteacher.
The school provide an excellent induction and support programme for all new staff.
To apply for this role, you MUST:
· Have an in- depth understanding of the requirements of the National Curriculum in relation to computing
· Have a good understanding of new technologies and planned changes in the computing curriculum
· Have knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and National Curriculum.
· Have excellent knowledge and skills in technology, to lead the staff team and be able to demonstrate the effective use of computing teaching and learning, across all subjects and the school
· Have QTS or equivalent qualification
· Have References covering the last two years
· Have a valid DBS on the update service
If you feel like you meet the criteria of this amazing role, and would like further details on the position please apply today!
Benefits of working with Career Teachers
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted