I am currently working with a 'Good' rated by ofsted Three form entry school based in the Borough of Lambeth who are looking to take on a KS1 teacher from January 2021
The school is expanding and are able to offer a positive, supportive and happy environment and a commitment to continuing professional development.
- Experience in teaching KS1
- Hold QTS qualification or an overseas teaching certificate recognised by Naric
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a flexible approach
- Existing DBS on the update service
- Be an energetic and inspiring teacher
- inspiring and reflective in their classroom practice
- creative and dynamic in your approach to teaching and learning
- committed to high standards of achievement, progress and behaviour for all
- Highly organised, motivational and flexible.
Why Work With Career Teachers?
- Competitive pay rates
- Free CPD Training in a vast range of courses
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible roles to suit your needs
- Fantastic, high achieving London schools
Apply to this role today and call Teresa on 0207 105 3499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful Applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit www.careerteachers.co.uk
When you work with Career Teachers, we offer;
Competitive rates of pay
Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
Opportunities to progress your career
Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted