- Year 5 Teacher
- Start date September
- London Borough of Southwark
- Full Time
Starting in September this is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident Primary Teacher. This primary teaching position at an outstanding Primary school in the London borough of Southwark, will provide boundless opportunities to use creative, interactive, and engaging teaching methods that encourage pupils to participate in classroom activities actively and develop cognitive, numerical and verbal reasoning skills.
The ideal candidate is someone who is an experienced and confident primary teacher, who is passionate about working with children. In return the children are fantastic,and the school have an energetic and dedicated team. You will be part of this fantastic team supporting teachers of all year groups as required.
As a Primary Teacher you will have:
- Sound knowledge of a variety of teaching methods and the ability to design lessons.
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities.
- The ability to hold a child's interest and encourage them to be excited about learning.
- A dedicated interest in child learning.
- A dedication to creating the best conditions and environment for learning.
- The ability to work well with others.
- A flexible and open to change attitude.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- A positive outlook and ability to inspire positivity in others.
- The ability to use a computer and the primary office software packages competently, including - Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Trustworthy and ethical.
- Motivational and engaging.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), or equivalent, including English, Maths and Science
- An Undergraduate Education Degree Or a degree in any subject and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or Professional Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE - Scotland)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Previous in-school teaching experience.
- Fluent level of English, both spoken and written.
Apply Today! Send your CV to email@example.com to discuss this opportunity and arrange an visit of the school and interview.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Excellent program of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses, completely free of charge
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £200 of Love2shop vouchers for every teacher and teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted