Start date ASAP
£65-£80 per day
Full time & Part time
Career Teachers are working with a number of primary schools looking for General and SEN Teaching Assistant to work in schools based in a diverse & vibrant community in the London borough of Lambeth.
Career Teachers are an education recruitment company specialising in recruiting education staff for schools in London and surrounding counties. Career Teachers are Career Teachers has a training department that offers a range of professional development courses for registered teachers and support staff. We are committed to supporting you through the next steps of your educational career.
- The successful general & SEN Teaching Assistants must have experience or qualification of working as a general class TA or with children on a 1:1 basis with ASD and other learning difficulties.
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to complete a new one
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be creative & proactive in approach to learning.
- Carry out duties as directed by the class teacher & SENco
- Good team player who is able to make an impact on the outcome of the children's learning.
Benefits of working with Career Teachers
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit www.careerteachers.co.uk
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted