LAMBETH & SURROUNDING AREAS
Full time or Part time
Career Teachers are recruiting energetic and inspiring Early Years, KS1 & KS2 teachers to work in a range of Primary schools across the London borough of Lambeth. The successful teachers will have the flexibility of working part time or full time.
Career teachers work with a range of schools in the London borough of Lambeth. These include independent, SEN, academies and faith schools.
Benefits of Supply Teaching - South London
- Fully flexible work to fit around your existing commitments
- The chance to make lasting connections with a local school, and potentially secure longer term or permanent role
- The opportunity to expand your skills by working with different year groups
- The chance to develop and grow as a Teacher, as you'll be working with a wide range of education professionals.
- Be booked in advance - The school does book in advance, in addition to the emergency absence cover
Ideal candidates will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or an equivalent qualification
- Have relevant and recent experience within the past year
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to complete a new one
- Have easy access to South West London
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Excellent program of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses, completely free of charge
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £200 of Love2shop vouchers for every teacher & teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted