Math Teacher- Maths Teacher
A large secondary school with attached sixth form in Bromley, part of a large multi-academy trust, is seeking a vibrant, engaging and motivated maths practitioner to join the team in September.
The school is a well resourced, supportive and inclusive environment with a proven track record of nurturing and developing talent within their team. Resources are freely available to staff, giving teachers the freedom of time to individualise support and cater to student's varied learning styles. The MAT offers a wide variety of CPD opportunities including fast-track leadership programmes for motivated, outstanding practitioners.
Pupils are offered opportunity in abundance and go on to secure places in preferred universities in Year 13. They are supported in their academic ambitions but also in their musical, cultural and artistic ambitions.
Applications are encouraged from those who would like to work in an innovative an forward thinking MAT. We welcome applications from early career teachers (ECT), experienced class teachers and those teachers who have qualified abroad and now have a valid NARIC certificate.
Interviews will take place virtually and applicants will be assessed as they apply.
- Outer London pay scales
- Opportunities to progress into a permanent role
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), QTLS or an overseas teaching certificate recognised by Naric
- A positive approach to managing challenging behaviour
- A commitment to building strong relationships and gaining the most out of our students
- Be responsible for the academic development of pupils assigned to you
- Be responsible for accurate reporting and assessment of all pupils
- Be a committed and involved team member within your department, but also the wider school
- Follow school behaviour and reporting policies
- Ensure a safe working environment is maintained
- Manage class behaviour using positive behaviour management techniques
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
your application has been submitted