Behaviour Mentor- Behaviour Support Worker
Are you a dynamic behaviour support worker with a passion for making a difference in the lives of young people? Do you have the drive, sensitivity and resilience to enable young people to reach and exceed their potential?
If this sounds like you, then a fantastic school in South Norwood would love to hear from you!
A large secondary school and attached Sixth form are looking for experienced behaviour mentors to provide support to class teachers to work alongside their pupils, to build relationships, understand their triggers and ultimately help manage their emotions.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside an allocated group of pupils to support and manage their behaviour
- Assist in before and after school clubs
- Be Team Teach certified, or be willing to be trained
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Experience of teaching assistant/support work in either a mainstream or SEND setting;
- Experience of working with students with challenging behaviour and SEMH needs
- Positivity and resilience;
- Reliability and the ability to offer emotional support.
If you're a support worker looking to combine your passion for sport with your dedication to helping young people, then this is the perfect opportunity - please send over your CV today!
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted