Behaviour Mentor- LewishamAre you a passionate and dedicated behaviour mentor? Do you have the ability to make an impact in the life of a child...
Behaviour Mentor- Hounslow
Are you an experienced behaviour mentor? Have you worked with disadvantaged pupils in schools, youth clubs or sports group? Are you adept at dealing with challenging behaviour? A specialist provision for children aged 11-18 in Hounslow is looking for a behaviour mentor to support their students to begin as soon as possible.
To register your interest for the role, click apply NOW!
- £70-£95 per day
- AWR compliant rates of pay
- Immediate start available
The school is a multi-site provision which caters to students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. They also take on a small number of students with additional diagnoses such as Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). The school is well resourced and excellent support is in place for both staff and students, as well as excellent CPD opportunities.
The school is well connected to public transport and parking is available for staff who drive. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is adept at dealing with challenging behaviour and feels they could make a difference to the lives of vulnerable young adolescents.
- Immediate right to work in the UK
- Experience of working with students with SEND within a mainstream or Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) setting
- A patient and understanding approach
- A flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Existing DBS check on the update service
- To work alongside the class teachers to ensure the school behaviour policy is adhered to
- Be aware of, and remain responsible for all safeguarding of pupils within your care
- Work collaboratively with both teaching and support staff to ensure best outcomes for students
- Foster independence in students and promote wellbeing and good welfare
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.