- Are you an experienced secondary teacher or secondary NQT looking for flexible teaching work to fit around your family and personal circumstances?
- Do you want regular, teaching days when it suits you?
- Do you want to earn a fantastic rate for the days you do work?
If the answer to those questions is YES, then read on!!
I am recruiting for Teachers to work in secondary schools in Liverpool, Knowsley & Sefton on a regular, ad hoc basis.
You could work as little as 1 day per week or 5 days Monday to Friday, 8.30-3.30 with no planning involved. You would be required to cover various subjects left by the subject teachers and record children's progress which will need to be fed back to the subject leaders.
The children will range from age 11 to 16 years so experience teaching this age range is essential.
The schools are all good to outstanding rated by Ofsted and an excellent standard of teaching subjects and knowledge will be required to be successful in this role.
The school days are scheduled from 8.30am-3pm and the daily rate on offer is between £120-£140 per day DoE.
To be considered as a Cover Teacher you will
- Have qualified teacher status
- Have experience teaching children of secondary age
- Be knowledgeable and able to pick up a subject and teach from subject leader's planning
- Have a DBS on the update service
- Be flexible to move around the school and potentially various subjects
- Have excellent behaviour management
These General Cover Teacher roles are due to commence on 5th September 2022 and will be needed regularly on a weekly basis for the remainder of the academic year
Interested? Apply today or call Jacqueline for a chat on 07553253315
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted