£65 - £85 per day
Are you a confident primary school Teaching Assistant looking for an exciting new role?
Are you a passionate Teaching Assistant who wants to make a difference to those with Special Needs such as Autism?
Do you have a recognised Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent?
If so, we have the right role for you!
Career Teachers are working with several primary schools in Sheffield, Chesterfield, Barnsley and Doncaster who are looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic, and committed Teaching Assistants to join them on a day to day, short term and long-term basis'.
To be considered for this role you will need to:
- Previous experience working in a teaching assistant role within a mainstream primary school setting.
- A recognised teaching assistant qualification such as Level 2, Level 3 or a degree in education or transferable skills.
- Assisting children or young people who have SEND (previous experience preferred but not essential.)
- Be confident in managing challenging behaviours.
- Adaptable and nurturing with a positive demeanour.
- The ability to maintain effective and trusting relationships
Your role will involve:
- Working under the supervision of the class teacher, assisting students on a 1:1 and small group basis.
- Full time hours on going with the view of becoming a permanent role.
What Career Teachers can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay for you.
- Access to outstanding continual opportunities for CPD and training courses such as Team Teach, Makaton, PECs and behaviour management.
- Support from your dedicated consultant and the whole team.
A little something extra for you:
We offer a refer a friend scheme with incentives. If you know someone who is looking for a new role please pass on our details and we will thank you with £200 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and then works 5 days for Career Teachers.
Contact me to apply today:
Contact: Charlotte Rowbotham
Phone number: 0114 272 2255
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted