Are you an experienced SEND Teacher who is passionate about teaching students of various ages with special needs?
Career Teachers are currently looking for highly experienced Teachers for various Secondary and Primary Specialist Schools in the Brent area.
The roles involve working with students with a range of needs/learning difficulties and disabilities and supporting them appropriately in developing their skills/learning.
We seek a candidate with expertise in tailored teaching methods, a commitment to a safe learning environment, and a drive to empower every student.
What we are looking for:
- Individuals who possess a deep understanding of specialised teaching methods and lesson design tailored to students with special needs.
- Teachers who excel in creating inclusive learning environments, motivating students to reach their full potential.
- Strong communication, engagement skills, a passion for subject enhancement, and a dedication to continuous learning are essential.
Moreover, you must demonstrate a strong commitment to safeguarding and child welfare, while being able to collaborate effectively with colleagues and work autonomously in supporting the diverse needs of SEND students.
- Develop and implement individualised teaching plans.
- Collaborate with colleagues for specialised teaching approaches.
- Create a supportive and inclusive classroom environment.
- Monitor and assess students' progress.
- Communicate effectively with parents and caregivers.
- Ensure adherence to behaviour and safety guidelines.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Undergraduate Education Degree
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Previous experience in a school or similar setting.
- Clear DBS check
- Experience of PECS, Makaton, Intensive Interaction, Rapid Prompting Method and other relevant augmentative and alternative communication approaches are advantageous but not essential
- Fluency in English.
- Right to work in the UK.
Unqualified SEND Teachers with Graduate or Postgraduate certification welcome to applyECT- Early Career Teachers welcome to apply
Why join us at Career Teachers:
- Free CPD (Continuing Professional Development).
- Access to Skills Network.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Recognition program.
- Access to discount and cashback platform Affinity Extra
If you are passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of SEND students please apply now!
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.