An oustanding Secondary school in Tower Hamlets, is looking for a qualified English Teacher to teach Key stage 3 to 4 on a full time basis, 5 days per week. Students follow an engaging, creative, thematic curriculum based on the National Curriculum, which will be personalised to their learning needs. The curriculum will be broad and balanced with English at its core. The school has a strong management team that encourages career growth and will help you take the next steps in your teaching career.
KS3 - 4 Qualified English Teacher - Full time - Tower Hamlets
Are you a qualified ENGLISH TEACHER seeking a challenging and exciting new role?
- You will be covering Key stage 3 and 4, supporting students working towards GCSE exams
- The right candidate will show ambition and be able to support and motivate students in the classroom
- Plan and prepare fun learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of each child
- Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis
- Full time, long-term position
- Competitive rates of pay: £140 - £185 per day
- September 2020 start
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Available immediately
- Experience as a Secondary English Teacher
- Ambitious and motivated individual who is able to be a team player and provide interesting and engaging lessons
- Updated Advanced DBS
Why work with Career Teachers?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work and see your pay slips
- Free CPD training in a variety of different courses to support your career
Early application is advised as the school will be interviewing candidates as soon as they received suitable applicants.
Apply today if you are interested in this role!
contact Wendy Moore for more information on 020 7105 3499 or apply to this position today!
Do you know a teacher or support staff that are looking for a new teaching role? Recommend someone to us and get up to £300 in vouchers.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
your application has been submitted