'It takes a big heart to help shape little minds'
We are recruiting for Teaching Assistants who have a big heart to work in Peterborough supporting children who need that little extra touch!
Have you got a desire to show every child that they matter and that they have potential?
Career Teachers are looking for teaching assistants in and around the Peterborough and surrounding areas who are looking for day to day assignments and/or long-term positions. Whether you want to work on a flexible basis to enjoy that work life balance or you want a full-time role then please apply now as we would love to hear how you can help shape little minds and help young children in primary education progress.
A teaching assistant is a highly rewarding role, which requires patience and understanding of additional needs. Our schools need teaching assistants to work as whole class teaching assistants and on a 1:1 basis. We would love to know more about your teaching assistant experience so please get in touch for a confidential chat.
- Competitive pay rates
- Free face to Face and virtual CPD courses
- A refer a friend scheme - £200 Love 2 Shop vouchers
- A dedicated consultant to guide you through your Career Teachers journey
- Flexible working with day to day supply bookings
- Exposure to long term and permanent opportunities
- Recognition with our termly awards
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting students physical, social and emotional well-being with an empathetic and nurturing approach
- Offering a firm and consistent approach
- Building positive relationships with the children
- Working as part of a team
- Have a strong understanding of the primary curriculum particularly in numeracy and literacy
- Experience working with children, preferably those with additional needs
- A desire to show every child that they matter and that they have potential
- Have encouraging behaviour techniques
- Be able to demonstrate exciting and engaging ways to teach children in both small groups or on a 1:1 basis
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted