Are you passionate about supporting students with special needs? Join our Ofsted-rated school in Newham.
The ideal SEND Support Assistant candidate should exhibit a strong grasp of specialised support methods for students with special needs. They must be committed to creating a nurturing and inclusive environment, helping students achieve their best. Personal Care, effective communication, engagement skills, a dedication to ongoing learning, and a passion for enhancing the students' experience are essential.
Additionally, they should demonstrate a firm commitment to safeguarding and child welfare and be capable of working both independently and collaboratively to assist SEND students with their unique requirements.
- Assist students aged between 3-19 years with special needs in their daily activities.
- Promote an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
- Provide one-on-one support as needed.
- Collaborate with teachers and staff to ensure students' well-being.
- Document and communicate students' progress.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Relevant qualifications or experience in supporting students with special educational needs.
- Strong understanding of SEND legislation and best practices.
- Personal Care experience.
- Experience as a Careworker, Nursery Nurse, Support Worker etc
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Right to work in the UK.
Why join us at Career Teachers:
- Free CPD (Continuing Professional Development).
- Access to Skills Network.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Recognition program.
- Access to discount and cashback platform Affinity Extra
If you have the skills and experience, please apply above asap or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted