Teaching Assistant - Longfield
Career Teachers are recruiting Teaching Assistants to work in our Secondary School based in Longfield.This position is full-time Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-3:45pm, supporting children with additional needs.
If you have a passion for developing a career within Education and are seeking an opportunity to add value and support to young people, this could be the perfect role for you.
As a Teaching Assistant (TA) you will have:
- Experience as a TA/LSA based in a school in the UK or overseas.
- Completed relevant courses in childcare, safeguarding, Teaching Assistant etc.
- Experienced as a Carer for Adults or Children.
- Bachelors/Master in English, Maths, Science, Art, History etc
- Youth work or Police officer experience
- Willingness and ability to adapt to a wide range of duties in response to changing circumstances.
You will be required to do the following;
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the students you are supporting are focused and remain on task
- You will have a positive approach to managing students' behaviour.
- You will be consistent in following the school policies on behavior management.
- You must also be able to follow instructions and the work set by the Head of the Department or class teachers
- Working 1-1 and supporting class teacher.
If this is the role you have been waiting for, apply today and begin your Career Teachers journey.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a brand new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £100
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Benefits of working with Career Teachers
Access to Skills Network
Refer a friend scheme
Affinity Extra - Thousands of discounts on multiple high street shops including coffee and cinemas, plus other benefits and a Health & Wellbeing portal.
These benefits are applicable to those who are working with Career Teachers. You will gain access to the Affinity Extra this portal once you start working with us.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted